Best Beef Burger in Schiedam

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Best Burger in Schiedam


It was a cold and windy day when I visited Schiedam, a city which is best known for Jenever (Dutch Gin) and almost a dozen of old windmills, including the tallest in the world. Schiedam in fact is just a short train hop from Rotterdam city and is part of the South Holland province in the Netherlands.

After visiting a few windmills, my tummy was screaming for something sinful and I was instantly attracted to a burger stand operated by a pair of young chaps barely out of their teens outside a ice cream parlor nearby Schiedam townhall. Apparently, adhoc stalls are aplenty due to local celebration.

A choice of hotdog and burger was on offer and I just could not resist a beef burger with caramelized onions topped off with ketchup and mustard sauce. One bite and I was in heaven, the perfectly cooked beef patty coupled with the sweet caramelized onions worked in unison with the sauce to create a simple yet wonderful burger.

I even went for a 2nd round after I completed my Schiedam city tour. Trust me, it was really that good and at only Euro 2.50 a pop, it was truly a steal.

Best Burger in Schiedam



Best Burger in Schiedam


Best Burger in Schiedam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...